- Vikki Katz
- Associate Professor
- Department: School of Communication and Information
- Research Interests: Family and interpersonal communication, health communication and health disparities, media consumptions and production, community based interventions, race and ethnicity, and mixed method research. Immigrant children's roles in facilitating their families social networks into community connections.
- Web Page: Click to go to Personal Web Page
- Email Address: Click to Email
- Degree: PhD University of Southern California
Children being seen and heard: How youth contribute to their migrant families’ adaptation
Family trials: Immigrants and hyperdiversity in the family court system
Kids in the middle: How children of immigrants negotiate community interactions for their families.
Understanding ethnic media: Producers, consumers and societies